Salary: $30,000 (Based Upon Experience)
PURPOSE: To assure a safe, friendly clean, and fun atmosphere by providing quality leadership, organization, and coaching, for the highest levels of guest and team satisfaction and enjoyment.
Responsible for assisting manager with assigned tasks and manager on duty activities.
- 1. Perform nightly closing duties by ensuring facility is clean and secure, and accounting for all shift transactions according to Galaxy Fun Park standards.
- 2. Assume overall management responsibility during (manager on duty) shifts and in the GM’s absence.
- 3. To ensure that the Galaxy Fun Park standards and service culture are not compromised for any reason.
- 4. Respond, resolve and follow up guest problems, injuries and accidents through telephone contact in an efficient manner, and document results.
- 5. Delegate and follow-up on cleaning and safety duties throughout the day and night shifts to ensure clean and safe playing conditions.
- 6. Handle misconduct of guests and/or team members and take appropriate action. This includes all codes of conduct and policies written in the Galaxy Fun Park handbook.
- 7. Responsible for party, field trip, groups, and corporation and large group bookings and information requests and follow-up.
- 8. Monitor ongoing safety systems and programs for guests and staff while maintaining safe operating conditions of all play equipment.
- 9. Perform other related managerial duties as assigned.
- 10. Respond to request for continual development, training or support of other teammates.
- Communication skills
(oral and Written)
Customer Service skills
People skills Math Aptitude
Professionalism Project management
Education/Training: Associate Degree or Equivalent Experience
Experience: Minimum 1-year prior management
Positions Reports to: General Manager