Birthday Party/ Event Manager - Part Time
Let your creativity soar as you bring celebrations to life at Galaxy Fun Park. We need your party-planning prowess to execute Galaxy Fun Park's legendary birthday parties! Contribute to our team culture with your flare for décor and your joy for the 'Birthday Song.'
What you'll do:
- • Oversee the birthday party planning process from booking to the big day!
- • Work every Fri. from 6 pm to 9pm, Sat. from 10 am to 8 pm, Sun. from Noon to 6 pm
- • Source, hire, train and manage birthday party leaders to help execute birthday parties.
- • Build relationships with vendors to source supplies, favors, décor and catering.
- • Maintain Galaxy Fun Park Brand Standards by delivering personalized service and exceptional experiences.
- • Foster long-lasting relationships with clients by inviting them to explore all that Galaxy Fun Park has to offer.
- • Manage outside venues for Brand Building
- • Call on Schools, Churches, and Corporations to book Team Events, Spirit Nights, and Fundraisers
What you offer:
- • An abundance of energy and enthusiasm for event planning and design
- • Strong organizational skills that make multitasking a breeze
- • A joy for meeting, engaging and connecting with families
- • An ability to listen, collaborate and lead a team
- • A clear vision for executing party details that make an event POP
- • An expertise in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- • Experience planning, organizing and hosting events, parties and or functions
- • Documentation of legal U.S. residency
- • You enjoy Pinterest more than Netflix
About Galaxy Fun Park: Galaxy Fun Park is the preferred destination of the world's most important community - FAMILY. Our mission is to inspire happy moments, support developmental milestones, and spark creativity through dynamic early childhood experiences. Galaxy Fun Park is a one-stop destination that provides birthday parties for kids, track out camps, indoor attractions, and more. Our people are our brand and are lovingly referred to as 'Play Professionals'. Our culture is energetic, vibrant, collaborative, and silly! We believe in the power of play and the simplicity of remarkable service. The result? Happy Kids. Happy Families. Visit us on Facebook for more information!
Job Type: Part-time
Hourly Wage: Dependent on experience
- • Event/Party Planning