Starting Pay: $8.00 per hour
Clean and properly set restaurant and party tables. Responsible to maintain cleanliness of the restroom, perimeter of the building and the parking lot as well as to ensure guests receive excellent service.
- Ensure guests are seated at a clean and properly set table within the shortest amount of time possible.
- Maintains cleanliness of restroom, perimeter of building and parking lot.
- Checks cleanliness of the bus stand from previous shift and notifies manager of any problems.
- Checks beautification schedule for the day and completes assigned duties.
- Checks high chairs and booster seats for cleanliness.
- Empties trash and spot sweep the restaurant floor.
- Offers assistance to guests by clearing away dishes and glassware, and refills beverages.
- Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift. ,
- Keep supervisor on duty promptly informed of all problems or cleanliness matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve overall service standards and objectives.
- Maintains favorable working relationship with all company employees and purveyors to foster and promote cooperative and harmonious working environment. Provides favorable image of the company at all times.
- Report any misconduct of patron and or employees to management immediately. This includes stealing, damaging of equipment/property, drug/alcohol use, etc.
- Ensure Galaxy Fun Park standards of performance are never compromised.
- Perform other related duties assigned.
Great Personality, willingness to serve customer, positive communication, outgoing, professionalism
Position Reports To:
Bussers reports to immediate supervisor on duty and/or manager.