Staring Hourly Pay: $8.00 & up, depending on experience.
Prepare and serve the tastiest food and snacks, in an immaculate environment, without long delays and never sacrifice quality service. To prep, prepare and serve Cosmic Cafe food, in a clean, friendly and efficient manner.
1. To meet guests requests for food with maximum quality, accuracy and minimum waiting time.
2. Inform and guide guests to food choices that will meet their needs and make them happy.
3. Offer additional menu items that will elevate the guest dining experience – beer/wine/dessert
4. To be sure work areas always remain clean and organized. Always be cleaning.
*Keep eating areas and tables spotless, without clutter at all times.
3. Monitor and ensure food is always at its peak quality hot and tasty.
4. To prepare food and drink items to FEC standards, including sanitary, shelf life, and quality control, while display appropriately. Always were gloves when handling food.
5. Prepare food and drinks for birthday parties.
6. Use register to record all sales and balance cash drawer with receipts at end of shift.
7. Assist managers with inventory and ensure adequate supplies are available at all times.
8. To ensure that the Galaxy Fun Park standards and the experience culture are not compromised for any reason.
9. Report any misconduct of patrons and/or employees to management immediately. This includes stealing, damaging of games/property and drug/alcohol use.
10. Assist teammates and managers where needed.
Food Runner / Server
1. Take orders in an efficient and accurate way.
2. Deliver food with maximum quality, accuracy and minimum waiting time
3. Make an impression with each interaction with guests.
4. Make sure guests have everything they need.
5. Provide ongoing service when desired – refills soda, beer/wine or other add-ons.
6. Keep your station clean and aesthetically pleasing at all times.
7. Clear guests finished plates on an ongoing basis. Clear as you go.
8. Communicate with kitchen accurately and in a positive manner.
9. Keep dining area and restrooms immaculate.
10. Remove all excess garbage or unsightly debris immediately.
11. Observe all rules of safety and sanitation as they relate to the FEC standards.
High School Sophomore or higher
Past Restaurant Helpful
Position Reports to:
Restaurant Shift/Management Team