Front Desk Attendant
Starting Hourly Pay: $8.00 & up, depending on experience.
Purpose: Check in guests with a welcome and a friendly smile, complete the entry transaction accurately and efficiently, while assuring security, informing of safety rules, upcoming activities and directing guests for a smooth and hassle free entry.
Basic Function: Welcoming guests, informative entry and assure accurate transaction, security standards are maintained.
1. “Welcome” all incoming Guests in a friendly manner. (BIG SMILES)
2. First impression of guest – greets then does needs assessment to properly inform and recommend the best promotional offerings.
3. Answer multi-line telephone system, take accurate messages, direct telephone calls and respond to simple inquiries in a courteous manner.
4. Operate computerized cash register to make change for guests and process currency transactions with efficiently and accurately.
5. Total cash register and balance at end of each shift and record it accordingly.
6. Recommends accurate information on all special programs, activities, and upcoming events and min of three per guest. Remain aware of all activities, events and safety rules.
7. Monitors lawful entrance of guests.
8. Report any misconduct of patrons and/or employees to management immediately. This includes stealing, damaging of games/property and drug/alcohol use.
9. Provide assistance in party checkout procedure as needed.
10. Gives tours of the facility if needed.
11. Assist guests with special requests.
12. To ensure the absolute standards of the Galaxy Fun Park experience culture are not compromised for any reason.
13. Communicates with supervisor to maintain front desk inventory and supplies.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned.
15. Responsible for general upkeep of entrance and exit areas.
Customer Service Skills
High School Sophomore or higher
Prior cash register experience helpful.
Position Reports to:
Front Desk Supervisor, Assistant GM and Team management.