Galaxy Speedway Attendant - Go Karts
Shifts may include: Monday - Thurs (5-9pm) Fri (6-10pm) Sat (10am-10pm) Sun(12pm-7pm)
Up to 32 hours per week with rotating schedules and flexible hours
Rate of Pay – $8.00 & up, depending on experience.
We are Raleigh’s Premier Indoor Family Entertainment Center. Fast, Fun, and Crazy!
The purpose of the Go Kart Attendant is to ensure the safety of our customers and
maintain the integrity of our equipment by enforcing all posted safety rules.
The Go Kart Attendant may be required to do the following:
- •Communicate information pertaining to all attractions to our customers
- •Straighten tires around the perimeter of the track
- •Clean up garbage and other debris from around the track and field
- •Communicate via a 2way radio
- •Alert management to disorderly customers
- •Take tickets
- •Direct customers to correct Go Kart
- •Ensure that the appropriate person is driving the Double Seat Go Kart
- •Ensure that all seatbelts are fastened
- •Tell customers the rules before the start of the ride
- •Start the ride
- •Remind customers the rules throughout the ride
- •Assist customers whose Go Karts have become stuck
- •Park Go Karts at the end of the ride
- •Direct customers to the ride exit
- •Prepare Go Karts for operation
- •Operate the Shut Off System
- •Tell Mechanic if something is wrong with a Go Kart
Typical Working Conditions
- •Go Kart Attendants are expected to stand for the duration of the shift.
- •Go Kart Attendants will be exposed to a high level of noise.
- •The Go Kart Attendant must be at least 18 years old