Party Central Reception
Starting Pay: $8.00 & up, depending on experience.
Party receptionists welcome party guests with a friendly smile, a warm hello, and are able to inform, organize, give direction, and entertain the arriving guests while waiting for remainder of group.
- Welcome all guests with a friendly smile.
- Identify party parents immediately – welcome, inform, and instruct where to go.
- Inform party parent of party agenda & room time.
- Verify all party information with parents, including number of guests, food orders, and attraction scheduled times.
- Ensure parents read, initial, and sign release of forms.
- Take additional food orders. Must be knowledgeable of entire menu.
- Communicate with kitchen. Adjust party tab.
- Give direction to where their party is staging or begin check-in process during slower party periods.
- Collect and organize gifts from arriving party guests.
- Handle and escort late party guests.
- Work with Party Host to ensure final payment is posted prior to party's departure.
- Must be knowledgeable of all aspects of Galaxy Fun Park programs and activities.
- Responsible for general cleanliness of work area, entrance and party staging area.
- Ensure Galaxy Fun Park standards of performance are never compromised.
- Report any misconduct of patron and or employees to management immediately. This includes stealing, damaging of equipment/property, drug/alcohol use, etc.
- Perform other related duties assigned.
Great Personality, willingness to serve customer, positive communication, outgoing, professionalism, multitasking, phone etiquette
Position Reports To:
Party receptionist reports to party supervisor and management team.