Starting Pay: $9.00 per hour (plus tips)
Party Host creates safe, fun, and personalized birthday parties, where the birthday child is the center of attention. They ensure smiles, laughter, excitement, and positive emotions, resulting in meaningful birthday memories that will last a lifetime.
- Pre-planning, personalizing, organizing, and facilitating birthday parties that deliver a safe, fun, and active party for the children, value-packed and hassle free for the parents.
- Welcome all party guests with a smile, and review party format and agenda with parents.
- Facilitate the party staging area while waiting for remaining guests.
- Organize game or activity to keep guests interested and having fun while waiting.
- Uncover personal favorites of the birthday child to include in your party.
- Stay with the party the entire time.
- Lead and facilitate children in safe, organized, fun, and unique activities and games.
- Interact with children and parents throughout all phases of the birthday party, while being prepared for the next group to arrive.
- Prepare, assist with the smooth transition and set up of chosen attractions.
- Facilitate serving, clearing and reset of entire party room celebration.
- Ensure requested food is properly displayed and served within the party room
- Always interact and engage with guests.
- Keep party room looking crisp, fresh and aesthetically pleasing at all times.
- Always work with safety and cleanliness as top of mind at all times.
- Assist party runner in preparation, cleanup, organization, entertainment, and flow of next party.
- Finalize party balance and ensure it is paid prior to departure of guests. (Party Supervisor assists on busy days)
- Participate and host in Galaxy Fun Park hosted special events.
- Report any misconduct of patrons and/or employees to management immediately. This includes stealing, damaging of equipment/property, drug/alcohol use, etc.
- Ensure Galaxy Fun Park standards of performance are never compromised for any reason.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Leadership Capabilities Customer Service Professionalism Positive Communication Energetic Time Management Creativity Organization Planning Enthusiastic
Prior experience working with children great. Recreation, camp or sports counselors, and drama experience a plus.
Position Reports To:
Party Host reports to immediate party supervisor and events manager.