Starting Pay: $8.00 per hour
Rover/Pizza cook proofs frozen pizza dough, toppings, cheese per par levels and according to recipe requirement and product sensitivities and plate presentations while ensuring all prepared foods meet the standard of excellence.
- Proofs frozen pizza dough, toppings, cheese according to recipe requirements and adheres to product sensitivity and plate presentation guidelines.
- Ensures that all prepared food meets the standard of excellence.
- Keeps updated on recipe changes. Ensures proper of recipe procedures to maintain a
- high quality and consistent product.
- Keeps pizza oven and entire kitchen clean; stocks and sets up rotation.
- Keeps prepared food continuously moving out of the kitchen.
- Communicates ticket times and potential problems with service/kitchen staff and managers.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of station. Breaks down and
cleans station thoroughly every day.
- Requisitions products on a timely basis. Operates and maintains equipment properly.
- Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
- Ensures proper rotation of all products and stocks products to par. Labels, day dots and signs all products.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action that may be taken.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other Galaxy Fun Park employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides a favorable image of Galaxy Fun Park at all times to promote its aims and objectives, and to foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all of its areas of endeavor.
Great Personality Customer Service Professionalism Positive Communication Confidence, organization, planning, enthusiastic. Basic knowledge of food preparation and pizza making, as well as culinary essentials is helpful
Basic knowledge of dough preparation as well as culinary essentials is helpful
Position Reports to:
Rover/Pizza Cook reports to immediate supervisor and kitchen manager.